Saturday, May 22, 2010

What Ever Happened to Scarlett Mae?

This one really needs no explanation. Screw siblings.


Sister, sister, oh so fair-
I wonder if you even care.
I clipped my wings so you could fly;
you batted not a single eye.

Instead you find it in your heart
to tear my every act apart.
It seems as I'm not good enough
for your thoughts, your words, but most your love.

Was I too crazy in my head?
Am I maybe better off as dead?
Or was my tongue to filled with acid
for you to taste the honey?

You value nothing that I do-
the sacrifices made for you.
And when the tables surely turn,
a lesson you will fin'ly learn.

But til that time I'll keep the peace,
knowing that your reign shall cease.
No longer shall you govern me;
no mater what, I'll soon be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment